Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Malawian Perspective: Where do I Begin?

Deborah Nyangulu-Chipofya

Where do I begin? I am surrounded by so much love, beauty, passion, talent, trust, truth, diversity, art, intelligence, intimacy, rebirth, blessings, serenity …
Where do I therefore begin? This has been an amazing journey. 16 women most of them total strangers to me but now three days later they are like sisters to me. Through our stories and through our pens and paper I have come to know so much about these women. I am so happy to be part of such an amazing group. I am confident that this group is going to bear so many fruits together.

(Deborah Nyangulu-Chipofya is a journalist for the Daily Times, a Malawian newspaper circulation reaching around the country and a participant of the Voice Flame Writers workshop at Mua Mission, Malawi.)

No comments:

Post a Comment